About Dr kamendra singh pawar
Dr Kamendra Singh Pawar’s Qualification MBBS, MD (chest), DNB (Chest), FSM (sleep) New Delhi World Sleep Society (USA) recognized International Sleep Disorder Super-Specialist.Dr Kamendra Singh Pawar is consulting pulmonologist (Chest Specialist) and Sleep Super-Specialist and critical care physician working in the field of respiratory medicine for last 10 years. He is the first Chest Super – Specialist in Indore (M.P.) and the first Sleep medicine super – Specialist all over M.P. Dr Pawar is a memeber of several medical association and convenor, Chest Council of India, Central Zone (M.P.)
Dr Kamendra Singh Pawar
- MBBS – Gandhi medical College Bhopal.
- M.D (Chest) – Govt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College and Victoria Hospital, Ajmer – Rajasthan.
- D.N.B (Chest) – New Delhi.
- F.S.M (Sleep) – ISDA, New Delhi.
- International Pulmonologist, AIIMS Bhopal.
- World Sleep Society (WSS) recognized International Sleep Disorders Specialist.
Achievements of Dr Kamendra Singh Pawar :
- he secured first position in world sleep society exam (USA).
- Ranked among top 50 chest specialist in world in chest quiz 2014.
- More than 15 papers published in various international and national journals.